Sunday, January 4, 2015

JANUARY WORKSHOP

Join me at one of my January workshops as we create four fun cards and a furry cupcake in cupcake holder for $15.00.
Bring your own basic supplies, which should include adhesive, scissors, pop dots/foam tape and glue dots. 
If you plan to attend a workshop, please let me know right away as seats will fill up fast! 


You have three workshop options to choose from:
 
Thursday, January 29, 6:30 p.m.
 Friday, January 30, 6:30 p.m.
 Saturday, January 31, 9:00 a.m.

Workshop fee must be paid for in advance and is due to me by January 24. I reserve the right to cancel a class if participants are less than four. A refund or credit toward another class will be given.

You also have the chance of winning one of my valentine give-a-ways if you attend my workshop!  And not only is the container and bag cute, there is something inside!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous Valentine cards Brenda. My favs are the candy jars and bullseye!

Unknown said...

Looking forward to another worksop

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your class!
Elisa

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Looking forword to January workshop, as always it looks like it will be great fun.

Anonymous said...

Lets do that again,

Thanks for your help with my choices and am looking forward to workshop.

Lucy