Wednesday, March 11, 2015

APRIL WORKSHOP

APRIL WORKSHOP -

Join me at one of my April workshops as we create five cards for $15.00. Please bring your basic supplies, which include adhesive, scissors, pop dots/foam tape and glue dots. 

The NEW Close To My Heart Seasonal Expressions 2 catalog will be available April 1. We will be using some fun, new products and learning two new techniques!  Bring a friend in April that hasn't been before and receive a FREE Acrylix stamp from me!! 

If you plan to attend, let me know right away as there are only a few seats left.  You have three options to choose from:

Thursday, April 9, 6:30 p.m.
Friday, April 10, 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, April 11, 9:00 a.m.

Workshop fee must be paid in advance. I reserve the right to cancel a workshop if participants are less than four.  A refund or credit towards another class will be given.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will see you at the Friday night workshop for April 10th. Thanks! Jill

Unknown said...

Really nice cards Brenda! Love that chalkboard easel!!