Friday, May 1, 2015

JUNE WORKSHOP - SEASIDE MINI ALBUM

Happy May my paper crafting friends!!

With the summer heat just around the corner, and summer vacations in mind, I decided to put together this Seaside mini album (5" x 7") for my June Workshops. 

 
The inside pages are created by using two pieces of 12" x 12" cardstock; scored, folded and cut. You will receive a package of the Seaside Compliments, along with all the paper product and embellishments to make your book. Cost of this workshop will be $27.00.

 
I would like to keep the workshops small (4 people each). If you are interested in attending this workshop, please email me at bbeckham1@q.com now so that I can determine how many days to schedule. Check with your friends and send me the names at one time so I can reserve your spots together. 
 
You have four options to choose from:
 
Thursday, June 11, 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Friday, June 12, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (New time)
Friday, June 12, 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Saturday, June 13, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
 
Workshop fees must be paid by end of May. I reserve the right to cancel a class if participants are less than four. A refund or credit towards another class will be given.
 
Happy crafting!!
 
    
 
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty seaside mini album!!

Unknown said...

Love the album. See you in June