Thursday, October 29, 2015

CHANGE OF WEATHER

In Arizona, we always love a cool, rainy day.  We woke up to a bright, warm, sunshine day, but shortly after lunch the clouds came in and we had a rumbling thunderstorm, which brought a nice rain and cooler temperatures.  So nice to have the screen doors open for awhile!

So, as I sat in my craft room, I decided to make these simple fall cards to put in my customer's orders.  If you ordered from me within the past week, you will be getting one of these!  Hope I have inspired you to make some fall cards of your own. 

 
 
 

I haven't had the opportunity yet, but I am getting anxious to try out the new Watercolor Paints from Close To My Heart.



There are 36 delicious colors, and I can't wait to add a splash of color to some cards!!  We will be using these watercolor paints at one of my upcoming workshops. Be watching my blog to find out more. 

Happy crafting!!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh new watercolors!!! How fun! Can't wait to see what you create!!