Thursday, December 24, 2015

JANUARY WORKSHOP


Cards we will make at my workshops.

January Workshop -

First, I'm getting more excited for the New Year, thanks to the upcoming launch of the Close To My Heart Seasonal Expressions 1 Idea Book!

See all the fabulous new products on-line January 1st. Attend one of my workshops; you'll receive your Seasonal Expressions 1 catalog then. Otherwise, contact me if you are interested in a copy.

Join me at one of my January workshops as we create five cards for $15. Learn to make a corner box card, a valentine shaker card, use watercolor paints, and try out our NEW Thin Cuts (metal dies) with coordinating stamps. 

You have three options to choose from:

Thursday, January 14, 6:30 p.m.
Friday, January 15, 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, January 16, 9:00 a.m.

Seats are already filling up fast, so please contact me right away if you plan to attend. Mail your $15 workshop fee to me by January 3rd to hold your seat.

I reserve the right to cancel a workshop if participants are less than four.  A refund or credit towards another class will be given. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your choice of cards to make, the variation is great. See you soon!