Friday, February 5, 2016

APRIL WORKSHOP

Regatta paper fun in April

Come to my April workshop and make cards using the Picture My Life cutout sheets that are included in our new paper packs. For this workshop we will be using the Regatta paper pack and accessories. Very little stamping involved, but you will be trying out the NEW My Anchor stamp set and My Anchor Thin Cuts (die cuts). 

The workshop fee for this class will be $20 for six cards, plus you will get your own set of Gold Sequins and Maritime Puffies, and product leftover is yours to keep.  Papers will be pre-cut and I will supply additional embellishments for your cards. 

Choose your workshop:
Thursday, April 14, 6:30 p.m.
Friday, April 15, 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, April 16, 9:00 a.m.

Please let me know if you plan to attend on of these workshops as seats fill up fast.  Mail your $20 workshop fee to me by April 1st to hold your seat and so that I have time to order your embellishments.

I reserve the right to cancel a workshop if participants are less than four.  A refund or credit towards another class will be given.

If you pay for a class and cancel on the day of the event, no refund is given.




No comments: