Tuesday, April 26, 2016

MAY WORKSHOP

May Workshop -

Attend one of my May workshops at my home as we make a Chic Handbag with 5 cards from the new Florence paper pack. This paper pack will be in the NEW Seasonal Expressions 2 mini catalog, effective May 1st. 

Thursday, May 12 at 6:30 p.m.
Friday, May 13 at 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, May 14 at 9:00 a.m.


The stamp pad colors we will be using are; Saffron, Peacock, Poppy, Fern, Slate, Flaxen, Pomegranate, and Chocolate.

Please let me know if you plan to attend one of these workshops.  Seats will fill up fast, so I will need your $15 workshop fee by Friday, May 6 to hold your seat.

I reserve the right to cancel a workshop if participants are less than 4.  A refund or credit towards another class will be given.

If you pay for a class and cancel day of the event, no refund is given. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will be at your Saturday workshop. Love the cards!