Friday, September 1, 2017

SEPTEMBER WORKSHOP

Get ready for Fall! 

Join my September workshop as we make 4 cards and a 3-D K-Cup treat holder.  This workshop fee is $20, however I am offering my own SPECIAL in September.  If you place a minimum $50 order with me in September, prior to the workshop dates, you can attend my workshop for FREE!  (Online orders won't apply)  If you place your Close To My Heart order with me between September 1 - 7, your order will most likely be here when you come to workshop.  Or place an order with me any time in September and get a FREE gift from me!

The NEW Holiday Expressions catalog is in effect September 1st and there are some awesome papers, thin cuts and stamp sets for fall and winter seasons!! 

 
 
Please pick the workshop you'd like to attend from below.  Sign up soon as seats will fill up quickly!  You can email me at bbeckham1@q.com   (Sorry, but workshop kits will not be available from this class.)
  
Thursday, September 14, 6:30 p.m.
Friday, September 15, 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, September 16, 9:00 a.m. (Full)
 
Please bring your own basic supplies to workshop. This should include your scissors, bone folder, adhesives, foam tape, glue dots, Scor-tape, etc. I have extra product here for sale should you run out of something.

I reserve the right to re-schedule or cancel a workshop. A refund or credit towards another class will be given. If you pay for workshop and cancel day of event, no refund is issued. 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: