Thursday, March 1, 2018

MARCH SPECIALS & WORKSHOP

DIE-NAMITE !

  
 
 
Make your March dynamite with this "die-namite" Thin Cuts special!  Thin Cuts are an easy way to add shapes, titles, or sentiments to any project.  During March, you can purchase individual Thin Cuts at 25% off the retail price.  For an even better deal, purchase select bundles of Thin Cuts at 30% off the retail price. 
 
Choose from select Thin Cuts; special items include current and retired Thin Cuts. Be sure to check the complete list on my website. There might be a retired one that you didn't buy before, but now you can. Get yours before they are gone!!
 
Visit my website and click on the Promotions tab, then click on Die-Namite! to see the Thin Cuts available. You can place an order on my website or contact me and I will place the order for you.  Anyone who places an order directly with me in March and spends $50 or more qualifies for a FREE "A" or "B" size stamp set of your choice. 
 
Click on the shopping cart in upper right hand corner here on my blog or visit brendabeckham.closetomyheart.com to see all the Thin Cuts on sale.   
 
 
 
 
 

March Workshop

 
I will be having another Workshop in my home this month on Saturday,     March 17 at 9:00 a.m.  There are a couple seats still open if you would like to attend. We will be making 5 cards for $20. Please RSVP as soon as possible to my email address bbeckham1@q.com 
 
 
  Three of the 5 cards 



March Stamp of the Month

 
 
 
 

Get this cute Stamp of the Month called BIRTHDAY TIME for just $5 in March when you place a $50 order or more.  You can also buy the stamp set outright for $17.95.  Remember, this special stamp set is only available during the month of March. 
 

 

STEP RIGHT UP!

The Step Right Up bundle, or paper and stamp set is still available through March 31 while supplies last.

Bundle Set below is just $28.95 (retail $39.79)
 
My Acrylix Showtime Stamp Set alone is $17.95
 
 






 





No comments: