Wednesday, October 17, 2018

NOVEMBER WORKSHOP

Christmas Cards 

Come to my November workshop and make 5 Christmas cards for $20. Please pick from the workshops below and pay your workshop fee by October 31st.




(Sorry the photo is a little light; cards are much deeper colors than they appear.)

Workshop Dates Available

Thursday, November 8 at 6:30 p.m.
Friday, November 9 at 6:30 p.m. 
(Need 4 signed up to have a Friday)
Saturday, November 10 at 9:00 a.m.

Sign up now as seats will fill up quickly! 
Email me at bbeckham1@q.com to RSVP.
Workshop fee is due to me by October 31, 2018. 
Please mail me a check or use PayPal (Send to a friend) 
by due date to reserve your spot.

I will only have so many seats open for this workshop. If I do not receive your workshop fee by the due date, and I have a wait list, then I will assume you are not able to attend and give your seat to next person on the list. 
Thank you for understanding. 
No kits will be available if you can not attend.

Please bring your own basic supplies to workshop. This should include your
scissors, bone folder, adhesives, foam tape, glue dots, Scor-tape, etc. 
I have extra product here for sale should you run out of something. 

I reserve the right to re-schedule or cancel a workshop. A refund or credit towards another class will be given.
If you pay for workshop and cancel or no-show day of event, no refund is issued. 




No comments: