Friday, December 18, 2020

ART WALL HANGING

Click on image for better view

I plan to hold a workshop for this 7" x 9" wall hanging sometime in 2021.  Since I do not know at this time when my next workshop will be, and I don't want to miss out on this paper collection, please let me know if you are interested in making this so I can order the paper pads by December 31.  Each person attending will get their own 8" x 8" Stamperia Calligraphy paper pad to make this project.  Whatever paper is leftover, is yours to take home.  All other pieces for this project are included in the price. 

You will be cutting your own paper in class, and there will be a selection of word bands, ribbon, etc. to choose from.  You can personalize this to your liking.  This would make a great hanging to put by your desk at home or at work, in your craft area, or just make as a gift for someone else!

The workshop fee will be $22.00, but I will not be collecting any fees until I decide when there is a workshop.  If you are interested in a wall hanging, but don't want to attend class, I will make it for you for $30.00.

Please email me at bbeckham1@q.com by December 30 and let me know your interest so I can order your paper pad.  No money is due to me at this time.  

 



No comments: