Sunday, August 2, 2015

MY CARDS ARE PUBLISHED!

 Published in Scrap & Stamp Arts magazine

Thought I would share a couple of cards I submitted to Scrap & Stamp Arts.  They were looking for "doggie" cards for their section called "Who Let The Dogs Out?!, so I submitted these two and they are published in the Aug/Sept 2015 publication.
See my cards below on pages 45 and 47 of the magazine.
If you don't subscribe to this magazine, pick one up today!  There are lots of great techniques and card ideas for your crafting pleasure.

 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! You always make great cards. Wish I had your creativity

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you Brenda, I love love your cards, this proves the point!

Unknown said...

Always love your cards! Sorry I didn't spot them! duh!

Carla said...

That is so exciting!

Carla said...

That is so exciting!