Monday, August 24, 2015

SEPTEMBER WORKSHOP

Join me at one of my September workshops as we create four Fall cards and a Halloween gift bag for $15.  Please bring your basic supplies, which should include your own adhesive, scissors, pop dots/foam tape and glue dots.

You have three options to choose from:

Thursday, Sept 3, at 6:30 p.m.
Friday, Sept 4, at 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, Sept 5, at 9:00 a.m.



Workshop fee must be paid in advance to hold your seat.  If you plan to attend, please notify me right away as seats fill up fast!  email me at bbeckham1@q.com
I reserve the right to cancel a workshop if participants are less than four. A refund or credit towards another class will be given. 

The NEW Close To My Heart Annual Inspirations and Holiday Expressions catalogs will be available September 1st.  Ask me how you can get yours!

P.S.  If you purchase the new Cricut Artistry Collection from me in August, you will attend your next workshop for FREE on me. 

No comments: