Monday, July 4, 2016

JULY WORKSHOP

 
Take a break from the summer heat! 
Come join my workshop as we make 5 cards; a technique called bendi card, triple circle card, and popsicle card are a few examples. Come for the first time, or bring a friend in July that hasn't been before and receive a FREE stamp set as a gift from me!  
 

 
Choose your workshop:
Thursday, July 14, 6:30 p.m.
Friday, July 15, 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, July 16, 9:00 a.m. Still have a few seats!
 
Workshop fee for this card class is $15. 
Let me know in an email which date/time you plan to attend.

Bring your own basic supplies, which should include your favorite adhesive. I will have adhesive available here for purchase should you run out or don't have it. 
 
 
I reserve the right to cancel a workshop if participants are less than four. A refund or credit towards another class will be given. If you pay for a class and cancel on the day of the event, no refund will be given. 

  

No comments: