Thursday, July 28, 2016

AUGUST WORKSHOP






Come join my August workshops as we make five cards for $15.

Let me know by email which date/time you plan to attend. I sent out a previous save-the-date, so the classes are almost full!  Hurry and reply if you are interested. 


Choose Your Workshop:

Thurs, Aug 18, 6:30 p.m.
Friday, Aug 19, 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, Aug 20, 9:00 a.m.

Email me: bbeckham1@q.com

Bring your own basic supplies, which should include your favorite adhesive. I have extra tape runner refills and other items here for sale should you run out. 

I reserve the right to cancel a workshop. A refund or credit towards another class will be given. If you pay for a class and cancel on day of the event, no refund will be given.


The NEW Annual Inspirations catalog is here!!
Effective August 1st.
- If you attend one of my workshops in August, you will receive a catalog for free. 

- Or place an order of $25 or more and receive a free catalog from me.
 
- If you are interested in receiving this great idea book without any qualifying purchase, they are $6. 

Contact me today for yours!!





No comments: