Wednesday, December 26, 2018

JANUARY WORKSHOP

At my January workshop, we will be making the Desktop Organizer with cards as seen below. We will be using "So Much Happy" from the NEW Seasonal Expressions catalog. You will make 10 regular A2 size cards and five 3" x 3" cards. All cards will have envelopes. We might make a few tags, if time permits. The candy is not included, but something you can add later if you decide to gift this item.  




Most of you already signed up at my November workshop. I do have just a couple seats remaining, so if you are interested let me know. This workshop is $25 and I do require the workshop fee up front.  Workshop fee is due by December 31st to save your seat. 


The following days/time are available for this workshop: 

Thursday, January 17, 6:30 p.m. (evening)
Friday, January 18, 9:00 a.m. (day)
Saturday, January 19, 9:00 a.m. (day) FULL

Let me know right away if you are interested in attending.
email: bbeckham1@q.com






No comments: