Monday, February 4, 2019

WORKSHOP

Join me at my next workshop as we make the cards below. You will do some pencil water coloring and use the clear shimmer brush to blend.  Learn how to make a square window shaker card using our 2" flip flap memory protector, and more!  The paper packet used on most of these cards is the new "Feels Like Home" collection and colors of sugarplum, greys, and black. Come join the fun! 





Workshop Dates Available

Thursday, February 28 at 6:30 p.m.
Friday, March 1 at 6:30 p.m. 
(Need 4 signed up to have a Friday class)
Saturday, March 2 at 9:00 a.m.

Workshop Fee $20

Sign up now as seats will fill up quickly! 
Email me at bbeckham1@q.com to RSVP.
Workshop fee is due to me by February 17, 2019. 
Please mail me a check or use
Pay Pal (send to friend/family to avoid fees) 
by due date to reserve your spot.

Please bring your own basic supplies to workshop. This should include your
scissors, adhesives, foam tape, glue dots, Scor-tape, etc. 
I have extra product here for sale should you run out of something. 

I reserve the right to re-schedule or cancel a workshop. A refund or credit towards another class will be given.
If you pay for workshop and cancel or no-show day of event, no refund is issued. 


No comments: