Monday, February 3, 2020

FEBRUARY WORKSHOP

Who doesn't need masculine cards?!  We will be making 5 cards and a mini 3-D crate. The farm-style card and mini crate (filled with your candy) would make a cute birthday set for someone special.  Of course, you can use these cards and 3-D items however you choose.

Come join the fun and make all of this at my February workshop for just $20.  



Please choose which workshop you want to attend from below. There will be a limit of 8 seats per workshop, so please send me an email right away if you plan to attend. 
My email address is bbeckham1@q.com

Thursday, February 27 at 6:30 p.m. 

Saturday, February 29 at 9:00 a.m. 



Workshop fee is due by February 16th to reserve your seat. I no longer accept credit cards, so please either mail me a check or use PayPal. When sending payment via PayPal, please select "Sending to a friend" to avoid fees. My PayPal account is my email address. My mailing address is 11313 N. 62nd Ave, Glendale, Az 85304. Thank you.  

Please bring your own basic supplies to workshop. This should include your
scissors, adhesives, foam tape, glue dots, Scor-tape, etc. 
I have extra product here for sale should you run out of something. 

I reserve the right to re-schedule or cancel a workshop. A refund or credit towards another class will be given.
If you pay for workshop and cancel or no-show day of event, no refund is issued. 

No comments: