Sunday, August 16, 2020

NOVEMBR - Christmas Cards

I will plan to do Christmas card workshop in November.  If we don't have any unexpected turns in the Corona Virus spread, then I will have classes in my home and require you to wear a mask.  Of course, if anything changes, I will make KITS available for the cards at the class price. 

PLEASE NOTE:  I am going to have a limited number of seats, so I am requiring that you pay in advance for your class, which holds your spot.  The class fee for 6 cards will be $21.00 and due to me by October 1st. You can click on the photo below to see closer detail on cards. Some have glitter paper, shimmer trim, or Nuvo drops.


Please choose which workshop from below. Please send me an email right away if you plan to attend. My email address is bbeckham1@q.com  

Thursday, November 5 at 6:30 p.m. 

Friday, November 6 at 6:30 p.m.

Saturday, November 7 at 9:00 a.m. 



Workshop fee is due by October 1st to reserve your seat. I no longer accept credit cards, so please either mail me a check or use PayPal. When sending payment via PayPal, please select "Sending to a friend" to avoid fees. My PayPal account is my email address. My mailing address is 11313 N. 62nd Ave, Glendale, Az 85304. Thank you.  

Please bring your own basic supplies to workshop. This should include your
scissors, adhesives, foam tape, glue dots, Scor-tape, etc. 
I have extra product here for sale should you run out of something. 


I reserve the right to re-schedule or cancel a workshop. A refund or credit towards another class will be given.
If you pay for workshop and cancel or no-show day of event, no refund is issued. 


No comments: